Pages

Monday 20 August 2018

All about me-By Mele'ana

Learning Intention-We are learning to write a recount.
Success Criteria-i know I am successful when I can write a recount about myself.

                              All about me

Hello! My name is Mele'ana. My birthday is on September 2008. I grew up in Auckland, Panmure. I have 2 brothers . My favourite colour is blue. I love maths and reading. My favourite food and drink is raspberry and Burger king. 

I really like playing netball, gymnastics and being a goalie in soccer. I like reading Ronald Dahl books because they are interesting. I don't like reading owl diary's because they have baby words, I rather read chapters. I really don't like beans, they make me vomit. I don't like playing tag because when I run I trip. 

My friends are Augustine, Yesha, Asinate, Tyrah, Giselle, Ellma, Lolenese, Paul and Lupe.


















No comments:

Post a Comment