Pages

Thursday 9 August 2018

Harm the Rat -By Mele'ana

Learning Intention-We are learning to write a narrative story.
Success Criteria-I know I am successful when I can use capital letters, full stops, correct spelling and in paragraph form.

Along time ago, back in the 1900's, in America there lived a rat named Harm. She was grey, white, very small, fat and has anger issues. 

One day she walked through the field and found lots of chocolate bars stacked  up in a tree. Just as she went through  the hole of the tree, a strange old rat stopped her and said " These are my chocolate bars, get lost ". Harm tried to convince the strange, old rat to share.

Finally he agreed and said" I'll share 2  bars, but don't come back ever again ". Harm answered " OK ". The strange, old rat gave her 2 chocolate bars and  Harm went back home, quietly and safely.









No comments:

Post a Comment