Pages

Monday 28 August 2017

Should we cut down trees?-By Mele'ana

Learning Intention-We are learning how to write persuasive writing

Success Criteria-I know I am successful when I can persuade my reader about my argument writing.

Should we cut down trees?

I think we should not cut down trees because people can use trees to build houses,furniture and other things.Trees beer fruit for people to eat and trees give us oxygen to breath so we can stay alive.

We should not cut down trees because we can make medicine using the trees so we can give it to the sick people and make them feel better.People are not allowed to cut down trees because if people cut down trees we won't get any pencils,tables and chairs.

People should not cut down trees because sometimes it can make the earth dirty because it will make the ground very dirty when the trees smash to the ground the dirt will go everywhere.If there are no trees when it rains the earth will be covered in water.
There will be no trees to stop the water from flooding the earth and Gods creations will be dead.That's why people should not cut down trees.











No comments:

Post a Comment