Pages

Thursday 1 August 2019

My letter to Coach - ( By Mele'ana )

Learning Intention-W.A.L.T- write a letter to my coach.
Success Criteria-I know I am successful when I can write a letter to my coach using Capital letters, full stops and in paragraph form.
                                                                       St Patricks school
                                                                       5 Church Crescent
                                                                       Panmure, Auckland
                                                                       6 September 2018
Dear Coach Bjorn, 

I just wanna thank you for teaching me Badminton. I'm starting to be good at it. It's a really fun sport to play. I also wanna thank you for teaching me how to serve and teaching me how to hold the racket. It was really fun versing the others.

                                                                       Sincerely,
                                                                       Mele'ana ❤



No comments:

Post a Comment