Pages

Thursday 1 August 2019

Invitation to sleeping beauty-By Mele'ana

Learning Intention-W.A.L.T- write a creative narrative story.
Success Criteria-I know I am successful when I can change the beginning and ending of my story.


Dear Sleeping Beauty,

Im inviting you  to come to Saint Patrick School, to watch our Christmas carols, on 12th of December. 
Please come and join us and please don't sleep.
From,
Mele'ana.
                 
                                                                                                           


Sleeping Beauty visited Saint Patrick School

On the 12th of December, I saw sleeping beauty walk through the front gate. She told me that she came by a carriage, and I saw it leave, it was gold and white and it looked super shiny.


We both walked inside the classroom. She saw lots of tables and papers. She looked at all the things in the classroom. She read lots of books and checked new books. She sat down on the tables with us and drew pictures of Santa.

Sleeping beauty asked when th Christmas carols start and actually it was just about to start. started and we sang great. Sleeping beauty left and all Room 6 waved as she walked out of the gate.


One day I wish I would invite Cinderella.




















No comments:

Post a Comment