Pages

Thursday 1 August 2019

Mission day ( to celebrate or not celebrate )-By Mele'ana

Learning Intention-W.A.L.T-write a persuasive writing.
Success Criteria-I know I am successful when I can persuade someone to agree to my point of view.


We need to celebrate Mission day...
I totally agree that we should celebrate Mission day because there would be competitions, activities and other fun. Each class would choose an activity to do for Mission day and some teachers could do competitions like raffles or something.

But the best part is that we can wear muffty. Also all the money we spend will go to a orphanage called "Holy Angels" in India. Mission day is really important to our school because we are supporting India's Orphanage and our Mission school. There would be food like lollies, cakes and drinks, like fizz and juice. Not that much things are expensive, most food, drinks, activities and raffles are cheap. You don't really need to pay that much.


I love Mission day so much I wish it could last forever and
ever. I wish it could happen every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment